Sunday, August 25, 2013

Inspired Sunday Blog Party - You're Invited!

Happy Sunday, everyone! I always find so much inspiration in the blogs of the ladies who link up each week.  It's not just the creative problem solving and perseverence you ladies employ as Denise did in remaking this chest of drawers:


Or the juxtaposition of organic and mundane, old and new, that Susan creatively mixed to bring us this soothing summer vignette.  Her whole blog makes me feel aaaaahhhh....

But its the energy and joy of Debbie as  she "saves" time-used items from the past, displays them as well as any museum would display a fifties vignette, and leaves us with a "can-do" spirit as she conquers weight loss, and work, and family, and home.

And it's the sheer delight in appreciating the living metaphors of nature that Debby Ray shares with these surprising jeweled flowers:



I trust that you've found a lot of inspiration in these blogs as well.  If you've never linked up, please join us.  Link up any post, old or new, that you think others would find inspiring. Inspiration is everywhere, so really, you can link up just about anything!  Please also become a follower, and display my button on your blog if you are featured.

Have a great Sunday!

9 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Laura,
O MY!! Thanks you so much for your kind words!! I truly appreciate it!! And for the feature too but your words just touched my heart....
I will be giving you a Shout Out in my next post due out in a day or two...
Thanks again for the feature, for the party and for your thoughtfulness!!

Many Hugs,
Deb

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thanks so much for hosting. I love the features!
Hugs,
Patti

Trisha said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Love the features!

~Trisha

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

I love the dresser you featured and had already drooled on it last week!

Tea in the Library said...

I love the coziness of Inspired Sunday. I always read a little slower, visit the participants a little longer. And there is never a clinker in the bunch.

Unknown said...

So happy to see our dresser featured here this week. Thanks Laura! Your words about the features were very sweet too. :)

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Laura...you and your blog are like a great friend that I look forward to seeing each week with coffee. Thank you for your special style in hosting!-aimee

must love junk said...

What a nice surprise to see my blog featured! I just linked up the rest of my dining room-thanks for hosting! :)
Susan

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you for hosting!
Sherry